Peter Huh is an experienced attorney at SWK Attorneys At Law. He is an experienced litigator and trusted advisor to companies, entrepreneurs, and other individuals seeking strategic counsel and representation in complex commercial disputes in state and federal courts as well as in arbitrations. He is experienced in commercial litigation, but also handles business transactions, employment matters, and asset protection. Peter recently secured a $25 million settlement for a commercial client litigating a breach of contract claim in federal court. He has also served as national counsel to a Fortune 500 food manufacturer regarding personal injury and commercial litigation matters.
Peter has obtained trial and arbitration victories and favorable mediations and settlements throughout the country in areas including shareholder and partnership disputes, product and premises liability, supplier and distributor disputes, food and beverage litigation, construction litigation, merger and acquisition disputes, health care litigation, franchise litigation, high risk automotive crashworthiness litigation, FDCPA and TCPA class actions, finance litigation, securities litigation, insurance coverage disputes, professional liability, and mortgages and appraiser litigation.
Peter received his J.D. in 2006 from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and earned his A.B. with honors in 1999 from Harvard University.
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- J.D. - University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- A.B. Social Studies - Harvard University, 1999
- Ascend Justice, Board of Directors
- Korean American Bar Association of Chicago, Former President
- Asian American Bar Association of Greater Chicago, Former Honorary Board Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- International Association of Korean Lawyers, Central Regional Governor